Complaint Review: PeopleSmart.com

• Reported By: tbud — Moreno Valley California United States of America
PeopleSmart.com
P.O. Box 391146 Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

PeopleSmart.com Sham to take money Omaha, Nebraska

*Author of original report: Still no refund

Peoplesmart.com does not tell you about a 7 day free trial, it just takes 39.95 from your account without you knowing it.  I thought I was paying $1.00 for a one time search then when I looked at my paypal balance they had taken the money.  I have opened a dispute and hope to get a refund .  This is a sham and this company needs to be put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PeopleSmartcom/Omaha-Nebraska-68139/PeopleSmartcom-Sham-to-take-money-Omaha-Nebraska-987204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PeopleSmart.com

Still no refund

AUTHOR: tbud - (United States of America)

I closed the dispute against peoplesmart.com because they sent me an email stating that they had refunded my money.  I could not see the activity in my account because it was frozen during the dispute.  After closing it, the money is still not showing up in my paypal account.  I contacted peoplesmart again and got the same response:" The money was refunded on Dec.26, 2012 to your account".  I am now contacting the Better Business Bureau.  They have helped me in the past with unfair business practices with companies like this.  I will post the outcome.

trucks