Complaint Review: Peoplefinders - People Finders

• Submitted: Sat, February 13, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, February 13, 2010

• Reported By: Iowan — Des Moines Iowa U.S.A.
Peoplefinders - People Finders
1821 Q St Sacramento, California United States of America
  • Phone: 800-718-8997
  • Web:
  • Category:

Peoplefinders - People Finders Saving Ace PeopleFinders.com Charged My Credit Card 2 times and I didn't even get a report. Sacramento, California

I wanted to order just 1 informational report from this company. 1 report was 95cents. I put in my prepaid credit card (thankfully) It charge the 95cent and got approval, then tried to put thru a 24.95 charge which was declined.

It said I couldn't get my report as I was declined.

I tried calling the 800 number they use and it was not a working number.

DO NOT use this or any other of these types of finder companies, they are Fraudlent. I just wish I'd read the rip off report before I put in my card number.

I'm report this to the Iowa Attorney Generals office. Iowa has managed to put many companies out of business and sue Microsoft and Tobacco co's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2010 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoplefinders-People-Finders/Sacramento-California-95811/Peoplefinders-People-Finders-Saving-Ace-PeopleFinderscom-Charged-My-Credit-Card-2-times-569168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoplefinders - People Finders