Complaint Review: Peoplefinders.com

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: Roger — Kingston Washington
Peoplefinders.com
Internet USA

Peoplefinders.com The charged me for a monthly fee that I did NOT sign up for. Sacramento, California Internet

Peoplefinders is a scam. They bill you for something you did not agree to, and when you call them, they hang up on you. I had nearly $60 in charges I did not sanction, and they would have continued these charges if I had not insisted that I not be billed. Stay away from this fraudulent company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoplefinderscom/internet/Peoplefinderscom-The-charged-me-for-a-monthly-fee-that-I-did-NOT-sign-up-for-Sacramento-1141507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoplefinders.com