Complaint Review: Peoplemedia

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: annonymous — Charleston Alabama
Peoplemedia
Dallas, Tx , Select State/Province USA

Peoplemedia Our TimeSenior People Meet CHARGED TWICE FOR SAME SERVICE DALLAS, TX

I joined "Our Time' yesterday which was a Sunday 3/23/2014 for a six month term at $66.95 with one of my two email addresses. When I went into the site I saw that it already had a user name, etc.  I scanned the site and realized I was already a member with another email address!  I called them again today, they were closed on Sunday, and spoke to a supervisor named Shirley U. in Costa Rica.

She told me it says on the site no refunds for any reason and also that I had used the site after I joined.  I did use the site to see how I got a user name and did look at some profiles and realized I had seen all of the profiles on there.  Long story short, I am stuck with a $66.95 charge and I had already paid in February for a six month term on my other email.

Be careful of these sites because they are all connected in some way.  I will pursue and dispute this charge when it comes thru on my bank account and will also inform as many people as possible about how these companies rip off people, especially seniors! Also, they have no address or phone number for their corporate offices.  That ought to tell us something!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoplemedia/Select-StateProvince/Peoplemedia-Our-TimeSenior-People-Meet-CHARGED-TWICE-FOR-SAME-SERVICE-DALLAS-TX-1133102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoplemedia