Complaint Review: Peoplepc

• Reported By:Paradise California
Peoplepc.com Internet U.S.A.

Peoplepc Peoplepc's Customer Service is a misnomer! Internet

January 31, 2008

Customer Service is a misnomer at peoplepc!

I know now why peoplepc takes your credit card and entraps you with a 1 year contract!

I had their DSL service, I moved directly above where I was living.
They threaten to charge me $150. For ending my 1 year contract early.
They still charged me $50. Just to change my service to my new address and of course a new 1 year contract.

I have called several times, was told each time it would be 7-10 days before service could be changed over. With no explanation why it was taking so long.
Its been over 7 weeks and still NO DSL.

You call and you get transferred, you explain why you are calling and you get transferred again (4-5 times each time I called)

Peoplepc has a "Foreign" attitude towards Customer Service, and are clueless when it comes to Americans and the Free Enterprise System!

Paradise, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2008 10:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoplepc/internet/Peoplepc-Peoplepcs-Customer-Service-is-a-misnomer-Internet-305113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoplepc