Complaint Review: Peoplepc.com

Peoplepc.com
Colorado, Colorado U.S.A.

Peoplepc.Com Internet Service Denver Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Sad

I closed my account with them in 7\06 and they had that they offered me a free month ..why ..would they offer a free month ..if I wasn't calling to canel,.....hello! I canceled in July and they charged me 9.95 for a yr ...I was not checking my debit statements accuately ...but i assumed that it was canceled .

Make sure you get a ref.# and tatoo it on your body for future ref. Call your bank immediately with any bill pay accounts if you don't want money drawn out. I called the Wells Fargo and of coarse the couldn't do anything but I did say go to the web and check out the reports but oh my bad!!!

Peoplespc said to fax a complaint to a fax # 415-901-6725 . I have lost over 100.00 to them . WE need a lawyer!

Irene
lasalle, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2007 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoplepccom/Colorado-Colorado/PeoplepcCom-Internet-Service-Denver-Colorado-253711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoplepc.com

Sad

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

They charge you $9.95 a month, for a whole year and "I was NOT checking my debit statements accurately". In otherwords, you weren't looking at them at all. I guess it pays to actually look at your statements more then once a year. Reminds me of a gal I had working for me years ago. She canceled her auto insurance with one company and went with another. The first company continued to debit her account for another EIGHTEEN months before she caught on to it. She paid BOTH companies for eighteen months. Since the bank will only allow you to go back SIXTY days to refute charges, she was out sixteen months worth of auto insurance payments.