Complaint Review: Peoplepc.com

• Updated: Wed, January 10, 2007

• Reported By:Jasper Alabama
Peoplepc.com
Peoplepc.com Internet U.S.A.

Peoplepc.com Peoplepc.com I am still being charged for services. I discontinued services in late Aug. 2006. Ripoff Internet

In late August 2006, I called to discontinue services with Peoplepc. All computers on their end was said to be down. I called back 2 times after that. Same answer. Also, each time I got a promise that my request would be taken care of.

Since then,I've still been charged for services. Each time was withdrawn from my checking account. Most times, I didn't have a valid balance in my account to have anything taken out so, I was charged overdraft fees of $36.00.

After endless attempts of stopping these withdrawals, I resorted to E-mailing the company. Reply, 'Do not request cancellation through the inernet. We cannot process your request.'

Now, and for 2 months, I have no connection with this company but I am still being charged for services.

Teresa
Jasper, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2007 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoplepccom/internet/Peoplepccom-Peoplepccom-I-am-still-being-charged-for-services-I-discontinued-services-i-229822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoplepc.com