Complaint Review: Peoplepc.com

• Updated: Wed, December 20, 2006

• Reported By:pleasant hall Pennsylvania
peoplepc.com Internet U.S.A.

Peoplepc.com fraudelent billing to my account Ripoff Internet

I cancelled my innernet account in September and was billed for the last three months for 15.95.

When i called them they told me they had no record of cancellation and they said they would do it now.
I asked for a refund and they said they could not and then i talked to a supervisor.

she told me she could not do a credit and when i asked for another supervisor she told me she was the highest authority available. She sounded like she was around 15years old.

pleasant hall, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2006 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoplepccom/internet/Peoplepccom-fraudelent-billing-to-my-account-Ripoff-Internet-226422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoplepc.com