- Report: #467062
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Peoples Choice Auto Sales
Peoples Choice Auto Sales3136 W. Colonial DR. Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
Peoples Choice Auto Sales Ripped me off money wise and I was given a ticking time bomb of a car Orlando Florida
*Consumer Suggestion: Did You Test Drive The Car???
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I have already filed a complaint with the BBB and becasue it was my first coplaint on this matter I was quite energenic and literally explained the entire situation as detailed as I could have ever been. Although still completely angry and in a state of aww, the immense story I wrote before I may not be recreate without seeing it so what I am going to do is list all the negative of the car as well as all the negative of the dealership and situation:
Negative Car Details:
1. Non working AC
2. Non working signals
3. Non working speedometer
4. Non working RPM gage
5. Non working radio
6. Self deflating tires
7. All types of sounds that made the car seem as though it was falling apart
8. A radling noise after a certain speed
9. Tremble all through the ride
10. The biggest swarm of roaches I had ever seen in a car (do you get roaches in your car..?!?)
11. The belt was getting ready to rip
12. I had not had an oil change in close to a year
13. Super old spark plugs
14. 2 of the spark plug wired were torn, all very very old
15. AC lines clogged
16. Non working fans
17. Horn was blown
Negative Dealer details:
1. Horrible salesmen
2. Horrible company
4. Complete disregard of peoples feelings and monetary status
5. Dirty cars
6. Non working cars
7. Half the cars on the lot are full of roaches
8. They lie to your face, they swear to you that they can finance you, then they stick you in a buy here pay here so they charge 5 times what the car is worth.
9. Very poor record keeping ( 4 days after making a payment I was told I had not made a payment in 20 days)
10. The staff is ill dressed, very unproffesional, not very educated or mannered
Negative situation details:
1. Im out $1,840
2. Im out other funds that I spent to repair many things due to fear that the car would leave me stranded somewhere
3. No car because they decided to repo the car for no reason.
4. Physical distraught (sweating due to no ac, stress)
5. Emotional distraught (I need a car to get to work and school)
6. Embarassment due to having to drive somethign quite so ridiculous
I have learned alot through out this experience and I hope that I can save people from making the biggest mistakes of their lives. Peoples choice does not deserve to be in business at all. Half of what they do is ILLEGAl and they need to be stopped.
winter springs, Florida
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2009 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Choice-Auto-Sales/Orlando-Florida-32808/Peoples-Choice-Auto-Sales-Ripped-me-off-money-wise-and-I-was-given-a-ticking-time-bomb-of-467062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.