Complaint Review: People's Choice Home Loan Inc

• Submitted: Mon, August 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 25, 2008

• Reported By:denver Colorado
People's Choice Home Loan Inc
7515 Irvine Center Drive Irvine, California U.S.A.

People's Choice Home Loan Inc I refinanced at a fixed rate come to find out it is set to adjust in 2011 a few months later was sold to litton loan Irvine California

When I purchesed my home back in 1998 countrywide financed me. I did a second morgage with countrywide with an equity loan which also had an adjustable rate needless to say i was getting no where with the second loan. I than combined the two loans with Peoples choice home loan inc at 7.99% a few months into the new loan I recieved a letter from peoples stating they had sold my loan to litton loan servicing now i find out my loan is set to adjust in august of 2011 MY question is what can I do?

denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2008 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Choice-Home-Loan-Inc/Irvine-California-92618/Peoples-Choice-Home-Loan-Inc-I-refinanced-at-a-fixed-rate-come-to-find-out-it-is-set-to-a-366549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People's Choice Home Loan Inc