contrary

Complaint Review: Peoples Credit First Platinum

• Submitted: Tue, September 17, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 17, 2002

• Reported By:Vacaville Ca.
Peoples Credit First Platinum
PO Box 15650 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Peoples Credit First Platinum AKA World of Products said I was pre-approved $5,000 mastercard, mailed the required $44.00 process fee instead I received catolog World of Products lied to us ripoff fraud business Tampa Florida

To whom this may concern;

I had recieved an email stating that I was pre-approved for a $5,000 mastercard through peoples credit first. I had filled out their application, also included my social security number etc. They had mailed info to my home address.

In this information they requested a $ 44.00 processing fee. So I had then mailed back a $44.00 money oreder with the promise that I would be recieving my $5,000 Peoples Credit First mastercard.

Instead I recieved a silver card, with an account number. Only with no Mastercard logo. This card is only good for ordering products through a Catolog they mailed along with this card. The name of this Catolog is World of Products - 2002.

I have not only been Ripped off, but have been swindled out of $44.00 please get back to me RE: this matter ASAP! I am totally disgusted. How dare these cons fradulate innocent people out of $44.00 dollars.

Even if it was only a dollar, I'd still be complaining. People work to hard for they're money, to be taken advantage of.

This is true CONSUMER FRAUD!!!!

Kimberly
Vacville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2002 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Credit-First-Platinum/Tampa-Florida-33684-5650/Peoples-Credit-First-Platinum-AKA-World-of-Products-said-I-was-pre-approved-5000-masterc-30290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples Credit First Platinum