Complaint Review: Peoples Credit First

• Reported By:San Bernardino ca
Peoples Credit First
Tampa, florida , Florida United States of America

Peoples Credit First playing games ripoff Tampa Florida

I got a letter from these people, after discovering that they were a rip off. I mailed them a letter to the address they used, to receive their mail. I mailed them the meanest letter ever, basically threating them that I was going to take action if they didn't send back my money they rip off from. They end up mailing me a letter stating that I had to mail back the package but I have never receive a package. So I mailed a other letter stateing that they were playing games and they better stop or else I will contiune to take action. I don't what it was that scared them, but you have to the meanest f***er to them and they will return your full refund. I end up getting a check back for $ 45.00 dollars and I never heard from them again. DO it send letters to those address they use and wait for a response, but if you have a package mail it back with a letter, trust you will end up getting your money back.

April San Bernardino, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2002 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Credit-First/Florida/Peoples-Credit-First-playing-games-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-36556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples Credit First