factory

• Submitted: Sun, October 27, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, October 27, 2002

• Reported By:Transfer PA
Peoples Credit First
PO Box 320366 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Peoples Credit First ripoff deceptive company Tampa Florida

I also recieved a flyer stating that I was guaranteed 5,000. I sent in for my card "rush". It has now been about a month. I was sort of worried but then I found this web site now I am furious. I will be contacting my lawyer in the morning to find out what i can do. Does any one know what we can do to get our money back and maybe more for "stress". (haha). I was going to use the card for my wedding now I guess it will be put on hold for a while. If anyone knows or finds out what we can do please let me and everyone else know. Maybe we can file one big law suit from all those affected by these scum. Who knows.

Jennifer
Transfer, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2002 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Credit-First/Tampa-Florida-33679/Peoples-Credit-First-ripoff-deceptive-company-Tampa-Florida-33546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples Credit First