Complaint Review: Peoples Credit First

• Submitted: Wed, October 02, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, October 02, 2002

• Reported By:Mason City IA
Peoples Credit First
PO BOX 15650 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Peoples Credit First they mailed me a letter saying that my approval is guaranteed for a $5,000 credit card all I had to do was mail in $49 into them & I would get it fraudulent ripoff business Tampa Florida

I recieved a letter in the mail from eoples credit first, and it said that I was approved for a platinum card with a $5,000 credit limit with 0% APR for 12 months. And my approval was guaranteed. All I had to do is mail in a $49.00 one time only membership fee, and the detached portion of the paper, and I would recieve my card in the mail, becuase they already have a card reserved in my name. they said that I have a 30 day guarantee if I am not happy, and I will be refunded no questions asked. From Robert Stevens of the approval department. And then I looked on the web site to see why it was taking so long, and I found this web site.

Mason City, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2002 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Credit-First/Tampa-Florida-33684-5650/Peoples-Credit-First-they-mailed-me-a-letter-saying-that-my-approval-is-guaranteed-for-a--31679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples Credit First