Complaint Review: Peoples Credit First

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2003

• Reported By:Norton Ohio
Peoples Credit First
Tampa Flordia Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Peoples Credit First a credit card you can only use with a catalog? ripoff Tampa Florida

I applied online for this credit card and they called me and said to send in 45.00 and then I would recive my credit card in the mail!!

Well I got the credit card in the mail with a book and they said I could only order stuff out of the book. I looked at the book and it seemed like a ripoff.

I finally found the phone number to call them and lost the phone number again but they said I could send the card the book and everything I recived in the mail and they would give me my 45.00 dollars back.

I have been waiting for six months for the money back and have not seen or heard from that company.

Norton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2003 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Credit-First/Tampa-Florida/Peoples-Credit-First-a-credit-card-you-can-only-use-with-a-catalog-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-50857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples Credit First