Complaint Review: Peoples Credit First

• Submitted: Mon, November 11, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, November 11, 2002

• Reported By:ansonia ct
Peoples Credit First
peoplescreditfirst.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Peoples Credit First ripoff Tampa Florida

As you might have read on my last report, Peoples Credit First scammed me also, but I thought I might share something with everyone else that went throught the same thing.

I reported them to the Better Business Bureau and also I contacted the Attorney's General Office in my state which in return will contact the Attorney's General Office in Tampa were they are located.

The more people that do this, the better chance of being able to make a case against them. I call their office all the time and the same lady answers the phone so they are still in Tampa.

Don't just let this go guys whether its $49 or $4,900 we don't deserve to be ripped off to people who can't make money the honest way.

Make sure you all contact the places I listed and do something about it. I am. If you don't already have their # here it is:
1-813-879-4752, I got Peoples Credit First from calling information since they don't have their # listed when they send you letters. Good luck!

Michele
Ansonia, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2002 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Credit-First/Tampa-Florida/Peoples-Credit-First-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-34825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples Credit First