Complaint Review: Peoples Credit

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2003

• Reported By:Manhattan Kansas
Peoples Credit
P.O. Box 15650 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Peoples Credit First ripoff business from hell Tampa Florida

In August of 2002 I became a member of this company. I paid the $45 and it took a month for the package to come in the mail. I surprised to find a catalog, forms, and a card for purchases to be made to them. I was unsure, but they promised to help my credit which badly needed it. After paying the membership fee, I foolishly picked an item out of the catalog and sent $10.55.

Will after that I didn't get a bill for months, then when I did it said I owed $30, then it kept rising. So finally I paid them $69.90, I don't even know if the Bride and Groom got their gift. I think that we all need to get our money back and more for getting led into this scam! I just paid the $69.90 in May 2003. I just don't know what to do I have two kids and are hardly getting by, we thought we were getting an emergency cerdit card.

Manhattan, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2003 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Credit/Tampa-Florida-33684-5650/Peoples-Credit-First-ripoff-business-from-hell-Tampa-Florida-62529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples Credit