Complaint Review: Peoples Credt First

• Submitted: Thu, January 09, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 09, 2003

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Peoples Credt First
http://www.peoplescreditfirst.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Peoples Credt First ripoff, refused refund Peopes credit claiming I did not send back NON-existant 'folder' Tampa Florida

This is the e-mail I sent peoples credit fist after numerous attemps to contact them.

I don't understand WHY I have not received my refund or WHY you do not have the common consideration to return my email. I DEMAND my refund be made immediatly. The next correspondance will be from my attorney. My Name is Ginger, Phoenix, AZ I sent a money order number: *********** for $49.00 approx 10/11/02. I requested a refund and sent your information back as customer service directed me to you OVER 2 months ago. When will I receive my refund? Ginger Marlowe

They replied:

We received your package back, however, the folder was not included. Therefore a refund cannot be issued. Would you like us to mail your package back so you may take advantage of our program?

I replied:

There was no 'FOLDER' as you claim, I sent back everything you sent me. EVERYTHING! Now, if you did not send this "Folder' How am I supposed to send it back? You have upset me very much. You are ripping me off for a piece of paper? This I do not understand. You need to send back my money and deduct your 5 cents for this 'folder' that never even came. $49.00 is alot more than whatever this 'folder' can be worth.....PLEASE RESPOND!

Am I to believe this? All I want is my money back...

Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2003 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Credt-First/Tampa-Florida-33684/Peoples-Credt-First-ripoff-refused-refund-Peopes-credit-claiming-I-did-not-send-back-NON--40779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples Credt First