illness

• Submitted: Sat, October 19, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, October 19, 2002

• Reported By:Liberty MO
Peoples First Credit
PO Box 15650 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Peoples Credit First ripoff This company promised a credit card with a limit of $5,000 for a fee of $49 I have not received the credit card cannot get a hold of them Tampa Florida

I received a letter in the mail stating that I had been approved for a Platinum Credit Card with a limit of $5,000 for a fee of $49. Since I have not so good credit, I thought I would try it. I just bought my first home and thought it would help me with some repairs that are needed.

I was kind of counting on this. Also, I was just notified that I will be layed off after the first of the year, so this would have helped me get through the transition period of finding a job.

Please help me get my money back and stop this company from giving people false hope with their promises of credit.

Joy D. Krumrey

Joy
Liberty, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2002 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-First-Credit/Tampa-Florida-33584-5650/Peoples-Credit-First-ripoff-This-company-promised-a-credit-card-with-a-limit-of-5000-for-32950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples First Credit