Complaint Review: Peoples First Credit

• Submitted: Sat, November 16, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, November 16, 2002

• Reported By:Phoenix Az
Peoples First Credit
P.O Box 15650 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Peoples First Credit applied for a credit card and I got a thick catalog to order merchandise which you still have to put deposit down toward purchase in order to to buy ripoff Tampa Florida

I apply over the internet and I pay this company 45.00 that supposed to a credit card. In turn I received a catalog and a card that supposed to be creidt toward merchandise. I look through the catalog which i was very disappointed to say. I thought well instead of being upset I would order some product. I found out you have to place some money down before you can get the product. I really don't think this is right.

I would like to have my money back if all possible if not I would like to order some of the merchandise but without placing any type of money down until I get the product that I order.

John
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2002 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-First-Credit/Tampa-Florida-33684-5650/Peoples-First-Credit-applied-for-a-credit-card-and-I-got-a-thick-catalog-to-order-merchand-35361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples First Credit