Complaint Review: Peoples First Financial

• Submitted: Thu, March 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By: kathryn — blue jay California United States of America
Peoples First Financial
6755 Mira Mesa Blvd suite 123-425 San Diego, California United States of America

Peoples First Financial We paid them 4000$ to modify our home loan. They never even contacted the loan company! They deducted 1200 per month for 4 months to settle deby even when I told them NOT to and they didnt settle one San Diego , California

In August '09 we began to seek a remodification on our home loan AND People's First said they would do debt settlement too. Every month we would be asked to get ORIGIONAL bank copies of our checking account etc so we ASSUMED they were doing their job. They also took 1250 per month out to "settle debt". We started getting forcloseure notices and found out they NEVER CONTACTED the bank that held our loan even. When B of A called ME and offered me a lower settlement than the guy I worked with said he could do, I was reprimanded and asked WHY did I talk to B of A????!!!

I saved ALL my emails from this thief. I know 3 years has passed but it feels good to air this and see I wasnt alone.  All in all they took 9500 and never did one thing. I asked them for 2 months after I realized we were conned not to take the money out of checking and they did anyhow. They had said to give them a 3 day warning and I did, and nope it was out anyhow. I am trying to call the DA's office in San Diego to see what has been filed if anything, but the mail box was full of other complaints so I couldn't leave a request for a complaint form.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-First-Financial/San-Diego-California-92121/Peoples-First-Financial-We-paid-them-4000-to-modify-our-home-loan-They-never-even-conta-850691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples First Financial