Complaint Review: Peoples Rebate Association

• Submitted: Wed, March 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 02, 2005

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
Peoples Rebate Association
P.o. Box 1346 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Peoples Rebate Association Ripoff Credit Card Scam Champlain New York

I got scamed out of the 299.95 but I fought back. Like everyone else has said I tried to go to the bank and they said they could not do anything. For all to know If you belong to a bank that is FDIC insured they can and should refund your money with 30 days. My problem was that I belong to a credit union so they don't have to refund my money. Call Peoples Rebate and stay on the phone If they hang up call back. I told them some things that I would not want your kids to hear. Call everyday 2 or 3 times a day ask for a manager and when they tell you there is no manager there, tell them you will stay on the phone until one gets there they will get mad and send the call to someone else. Talk to them the same way get mad and don't back down. Tell them they are violating Federal laws by committing wire fraud.

Tell them you can't wait till they are in a jail cell an there kids are not eating (I know that's wrong). Well in the the long run some a*s named Alec or Alex some guy if a fake voice told me my money would be returned on March 1st guess what on march 2nd my money was back into my account and they even put and extra 50 in there to cover the overdraft fees such nice guys. Well good luck to all and remember don't back down.

Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2005 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Rebate-Association/Champlain-New-York-12912/Peoples-Rebate-Association-Ripoff-Credit-Card-Scam-Champlain-New-York-133416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples Rebate Association