Complaint Review: Peoples Rebate Association

• Submitted: Tue, February 22, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 22, 2005

• Reported By:laurel Delaware
Peoples Rebate Association
Po Box 1346 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Peoples Rebate Association ripoff I was supposed to get 2500 credit and got coupons for 299.95 Champlain New York

I got a phone call saying I was approved for a 2500 dollar credit card with a one time only fee of 299.95 dollars. I received a package today from them filled with coupons and a application for a credit card that I would have to put the money on myself and I called for a refund and they said they would put in my request for the refund and to call them back in a couple of days to see if I can get it back. I am so angry with the thought that people can get away with something like this.

laurel, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2005 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Rebate-Association/Champlain-New-York-12919-1346/Peoples-Rebate-Association-ripoff-I-was-supposed-to-get-2500-credit-and-got-coupons-for-29-132324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples Rebate Association