Complaint Review: Peoples Rebate Association

• Submitted: Mon, December 20, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 20, 2004

• Reported By:New Bloomfield Pennsylvania
Peoples Rebate Association
P.O. Box 1346 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Peoples Rebate Association ripoff and false information Champlain New York

I had received a phone call from these people and they informed me I could get a credit card with a $2500 limit but it would cost me $299.95. I thought with Christmas coming I could use the money to have a nicer Christmas. Next thing I know I get this package in the mail with coupons and all kinds of deal but No Visa card. I called them right a way and told them that the lady I talked to told me I was getting a Visa card.

I said this is not what I received and I would like to have my money back so I returned everything that same day. I called them just awhile ago and was told that they are not the people who declined my refund. They would not give me a number but they did give me an address to write to them.

Christmas is only a few days off and I have nothing cause I was relying on this card and now they say I can't even get my money back. This is definitely a big ripoff and it hurts me cause I am disable and get one check a month which I live on.

How can these people get away with this? Something has got to be done. I hope they have a nice Christmas cause I'm not.

Wendy
New Bloomfield, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2004 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Rebate-Association/Champlain-New-York-12919/Peoples-Rebate-Association-ripoff-and-false-information-Champlain-New-York-123725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples Rebate Association