Complaint Review: Peoples Rebate Association

• Submitted: Wed, December 22, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 22, 2004

• Reported By:waterford Michigan
Peoples Rebate Association
123 Any Road Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Peoples Rebate Association rip-off! Champlain New York

Okay people, I have been fooled by this BS company. Just like most reports here the same thing happened to me. I got a call from someone who said they could get me a $2500 credit limit for a one time fee of $299.95. Please do not fall for this. I cleared them to electronically take the money from my account... Bad F%^&* in move on my part.

After giving it some thought I decided to research this company online. I almost cried when I found nothing but these reports. Instantly I called my bank. But since I gave the go ahead for the withdraw they could not get my cash back. Pissed off I called the number that the dude provided. I talked with some jerk who told me that the guy I originally talked to was not even in the same building as he was. When I asked to speak with a supervisor he said I will have him call you back... do you think anyone called???

Look its my own @#$% fault for being a sucker for a day. Please do not let this happen to you. We work very hard for our money to go and let some A$$ hole company come along and offer to help us only to dig us further into a hole. I am still in the battle of getting my mother f$%#^ing money back from these people. Wish me luck

Dru
waterford, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2004 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Rebate-Association/Champlain-New-York/Peoples-Rebate-Association-rip-off-Champlain-New-York-124037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples Rebate Association