Complaint Review: Peoples Rebate Association

• Submitted: Fri, April 08, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 08, 2005

• Reported By:Alabaster Alabama
Peoples Rebate Association
P.O. Box 1346 Chaplain, New York U.S.A.

Peoples Rebate Association ripoff Chaplain New York

I have had the same problem and how they contacted me on my cell phone is beyond me. I am not going to go into details as to how they scammed me because I believe it is all the same with all of us. However, I did get my money refunded to me (every penny).

I sent the "benefits package" back to them with a very lovely letter (putting that one mildly) and they did not even deduct the $29.95 shipping charge that they say you agreed upon. If you would like a copy of the letter to help with your problems, please email me at (see link below) I will be more than happy to forward it to you.

Actually, I am sure that the shipping charge is the only way they make their money because no one in their right mind would keep that CRAP for $300 and be okay with it.

Beth
Alabaster, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2005 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Rebate-Association/Chaplain-New-York-12919/Peoples-Rebate-Association-ripoff-Chaplain-New-York-138097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples Rebate Association