Complaint Review: Peoples Rebates Association

• Submitted: Thu, March 17, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 27, 2005

• Reported By:Montrose Michigan
Peoples Rebates Association
PO Box1346 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Peoples Rebates Association ripoff Champlain New York

*Author of original report: Update there is a way to get your money back.

It is really pathetic to know companies like these exist. I myself got trapped in it. I did, however, sent bothe packages back. They were sent Priority mail, delivery confirmation. It was received by the company within 2 days. I will be contacting them today to see what their story is. I also have a brother that is attorney. I plan on suing. I will keep all posted.

I
Montrose, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2005 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Rebates-Association/Champlain-New-York-12919/Peoples-Rebates-Association-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-135351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples Rebates Association

Update there is a way to get your money back.

AUTHOR: I - (U.S.A.)

Just wanted to let everyone out there that has been ripped off by The Peoples Rebate Association, there is a way to get your money back. I sent in a complaint through the BBB, they responded and my case has been settled. I contacted the company (PRA, and demanded that my reimbursement be sent back. I had returned everything with a delivery confirmation. The BBB will step in. Results, I received a refund of $269.96 (S&H was not returned). However, it is worth trying it. I got results.