Complaint Review: Peoples Trust Bank

• Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: NOBSHERE32 — Florida
Peoples Trust Bank
11 winkle street Mulberry, Florida USA

Peoples Trust Bank My checking account was put on hold since we were a new Company. Mulberry Florida

*General Comment: Fraud

I opened a new company business account with this bank. Due to their name "Peoples Trust" you would imagine that they are a trustworthy bank. Little did I know that my banker was in serious trouble for insurance fraud. I would stay away from this company. Shady shady bank!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-Trust-Bank/Mulberry-Florida/Peoples-Trust-Bank-My-checking-account-was-put-on-hold-since-we-were-a-new-Company-Mul-1059850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples Trust Bank

#1 General Comment

Fraud

AUTHOR: Reasons4now - ()

These people just took our money & claimed it was being held also since we were a new account. We needed the funds to pay our electricians but couldnt because there was a "freeze". I really dont see a way that any way a bank could be trusted with peoples hard earned money after this!