Complaint Review: People's United Bank

• Reported By: Katyg311 — Derry New Hampshire United States of America
People's United Bank
Derry, New Hampshire United States of America

People's United Bank Rude Derry, New Hampshire

I was a member this bank when it was still Ocean bank. They were very nice back then, and helped me with absolutely everything I needed. When the switchover was occurring they became very rude. I had an overdraft charge that doubled because 2 days went by. Yes this would be my fault, I let my account overdraft, but not by much. I went to the branch to ask for forgiveness. They had me sit in a room with 2 employees they were very rude saying that I don't know how to manage my money. One of them asked if I had a boyfriend and that maybe I should get some money from him. Needless to say, I canceled my account with them soon after. I am very happy with my current bank. I will never support any business that is rude or has poor customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-United-Bank/Derry-New-Hampshire-/Peoples-United-Bank-Rude-Derry-New-Hampshire-883321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on People's United Bank