Complaint Review: Peoples credit first

• Submitted: Sun, August 18, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, August 18, 2002

• Reported By:center point al
Peoples credit first
P.O. Box 15650 tampa, fl 33684-5650 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Peoples credit first ripoff, dishonest and decieving in solicitaion this is not a credit card it's a poor copy cat of the finger hut catalog and I want my money back! consumer rip-off fraud Tampa Florida

A form was sent to me at my address explaining that I was preapproved for a credit card of $5000.00. It said all I needed to do was to sign the form and send my processing fee of $45.00 which I did. It took 4 weeks for me to hear anything from them and when I did it was not a credit card I received but a catalog and a piece of plastic with my name and number claiming to be a "Platinum" Credit card. This is a total rip-off by this company and I am very angry. They also claimed that if you weren't satisfied within 30 days you may return it for a full refund. I am very disappointed and VERY upset!

Stephanie
Birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2002 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoples-credit-first/Tampa-Florida-33684-5650/Peoples-credit-first-ripoff-dishonest-and-decieving-in-solicitaion-this-is-not-a-credit-c-27262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoples credit first