Complaint Review: PeoplesCreditFirst

• Submitted: Wed, December 11, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 11, 2002

• Reported By:Tukwila Washington
PeoplesCreditFirst
PO Box 15650 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Peoples Credit First ripoff fraud business took money without product delivery have obtained ss# info and bank account info consumer fraud ripoff Tampa Florida

November 2001 I sent $50.00 to receive a platinum peoples first credit card and a catalog in which to order from. I received both although I did not order at that time.

I received a Fall 2002 catalog in September 2002 per my request,and sent in an order on November 12,2002. The total I sent in was $96.00 to cover 35% down on the purchase and 15% for shipping and handling. My bank (US BANK) informed me on December 2, 2002 the check had cleared.

On December 6, 2002 I received another catalog and still no product. This is the same Fall issue that I already have. It is now December 11, 2002. I tried this am to contact PCF on line to no avail and also tried the number listed on the original card that was issued to me last year, and quess what it has been di
sconnected. My main concernis that this so called company has not only my name and address, they also have my Social Security# and bank account info from the check I issued to them. I just recently went through identity theft through my bank it took several months just to clear my name. HELP PLEASE!!!

Dale
Tukwila, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2002 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PeoplesCreditFirst/Tampa-Florida-33684-5650/Peoples-Credit-First-ripoff-fraud-business-took-money-without-product-delivery-have-obtain-37920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PeoplesCreditFirst