• Report: #919039

• Updated: Sat, July 28, 2012

• Reported By: Dan — Houston Texas United States of America
Peoplesmart.com
P.O. Box 391146 Internet United States of America

Peoplesmart.com Inflection LLC Peoplesmart, Inflection LLC offers free trial and charges in 3 days Internet

I signed up for a 7 day free trial with Peoplesmart.com. I also could not find out what I was looking for and canceled the next morning. Two days later I am billed $39.95 and so I though well maybe they run the card just to make sure it was valid, not the case! 4 days later it was still there. I found out the following:

They hadn't even canceled my trial and were about to recharge me for that also (Apparently this free trial was not all inclusive) and things I looked for were not included. So additional charges were about to occur

Next the "customer service person to whom I spoke and doubt this tells me how I never canceled and also kept saying "well if you could even read" and I wish you could read" totally rude.

Finally after 20 minutes I ask to speak to someone else, a supervisor and he simply states "the charges are staying, is that it."

I told him I would dipute the charges and that I would also file with the BBB and asked again if he "would do the right thing and credit my money back." He said we don't refund anything and click that was it I was off the phone, hung up on by a person who was supposedly there to help.

Also watch your credit card statement because they show differently on your statement.

The bottom line is don't do free trials with Peoplesmart.com. Or if you do give a card with a very low balance available so you can't illegally be charged.

Peoplesmart.com, is listed on several other consumer complaint sites so do your research.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2012 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoplesmartcom/internet/Peoplesmartcom-Inflection-LLC-Peoplesmart-Inflection-LLC-offers-free-trial-and-charges-919039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoplesmart.com