customers

• Reported By: Goldenlilly — phoenix Arizona United States of America
Peoplesmart.com

Peoplesmart.com You may cancel at any time. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response from PeopleSmart

I wanted to purchase one background check on peoplesmart.com they advertise that these are only $39.95, then you end up the a year of services that it say you can cancel at anytime, but when you call they are rude and unwilling to do anything for you. They charged my card $90. Also buyer beware even when an event shows up on a report there is NO date on the incident.  So for the most part the reports are worthless.  I have also found at least 50 negative reviews on this company online, I am suprised that the BBB gives them an A+, I guess that tells you the BBB is worthless online.

I wish I would have checked here first I would not have done business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoplesmartcom/internet/Peoplesmartcom-You-may-cancel-at-any-time-Internet-822469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoplesmart.com

Response from PeopleSmart

AUTHOR: Chelsea-PeopleSmart - (USA)

Hi, we are sorry you did not find the information you were seeking. A PeopleSmart membership includes unlimited access to certain types of reports, while premium reports (such as background reports) are available at an additional cost. We use the best data providers for our reports, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information for the millions of Americans. If you feel you were charged in error, we would be happy to refund the membership. Please contact us at 1-888-813-0008.