Complaint Review: Pep Boys

• Updated: Sun, April 27, 2014

• Reported By: Alex Mark — Phoenix Arizona
Pep Boys
East Bell Road Phoenix, Arizona USA

Pep Boys Never in the field of automotive customer service has anyone ever been so badly treated so many times by the same bunch of 'cartoon characters' as are employed by this branch ! Phoenix Arizona

Never in the field of automotive customer service has anyone ever been so badly treated so many times by the same bunch of 'cartoon characters' as are employed by this branch ! I will trust my vehicle to the Marx brothers or the Muppets before I give you my business again ! Some would say it is my own fault for going back time and time again, others would say I must suffer from 'Stockholm Syndrome' whatever the reason, of my last four visits to this store, probably because of its proximity to my home, not once did I ever leave with anything but frustration, contempt and high blood pressure !

Well this time you 'boys' have pushed the limits of incompetence and deception too far.  I hereby give notice;  'For the duration of my natural life and any in the Hereafter' none of my Personal or Company vehicles will EVER enter your premises again.  May I suggest that you restructure your business plan and pursue a line of work that does not require any kind of customer service commitment or skills,  better yet, one that has no interaction or dependency with any living thing !

Needless to say, having your Customer Service Representative  "reach out" to "put things right" is futile, if you have found someone within your ranks capable of reading this message to you thus far, you should by now have realized that our relationship is permanently severed, over, finished ,through, WE ARE DONE !!    ......Alex G. (Ford F150 4/27/14)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2014 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pep-Boys-/Phoenix-Arizona/Pep-Boys-Never-in-the-field-of-automotive-customer-service-has-anyone-ever-been-so-badly-1142203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pep Boys