• Report: #320678

• Submitted: Mon, March 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 24, 2008

• Reported By:Northampton Massachusetts
Pep Boys Auto Store
2301 Dixwell Avenue Hamden, Connecticut U.S.A.

Pep Boys Auto Store Rebate items "do not qualify" their postcard says. 2301 Dixwell Ave. - Hamden Connecticut

Received a PEPBOYS Auto card int he mail telling me that the items circled on my Pep Boys receipt did not QUALIfy for the February 2008 Rebate offers.

I went back to the photos I took before I tucked the receipt and rebate form in an envelope to them.

The part numbers on the rebate form matched my purchases, and the date fell in the middle of the date range of the rebate.

I have never had to complain about a rebate that was not honored. Now that I am reading about the other rebate ripoffs from Pep Poys, I will never shop there again. My rebates amounted to $41. and now I have to spend time printing my photos, mailing them in and getting the run-around. Next time I am in a Pep Boys store I will get my revenge, count on it.

Endurojohn
Northampton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2008 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pep-Boys-Auto-Store/Hamden-Connecticut-06514/Pep-Boys-Auto-Store-Rebate-items-do-not-qualify-their-postcard-says-2301-Dixwell-Ave--320678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pep Boys Auto Store