Complaint Review: Pep Boys Main Street Providence

• Submitted: Mon, July 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 21, 2008

• Reported By:Providence Rhode Island
Pep Boys Main Street Providence
1246 N MAIN ST, Providence, Rhode Island U.S.A.

Pep Boys Main Streat Providence High priced, unreliable and poor quality car service Providence Rhode Island

Gave my car on Friday for maintenance and replacing 4 tires 9plus struts). They charged more than $700 for various things. They promised everything was ok. But I was not sure as they were struggling to return my car on Friday.

Many types of sounds are now coming from the car's rear tire area. They want more money to repair.

I think I am being victimized. I lost time. I have a 3month old and i dont know if I can drive thsi care safely.

Please consider avoiding the store. I do want more people get poor service and loose money

Anub
Providence, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pep-Boys-Main-Street-Providence/Providence-Rhode-Island-02904/Pep-Boys-Main-Streat-Providence-High-priced-unreliable-and-poor-quality-car-service-Provi-353664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pep Boys Main Street Providence