Complaint Review: Pep Boys

• Updated: Wed, July 09, 2014

• Reported By: Ron B. — Coloma California
Pep Boys
4605 Planz Road Bakersfield, California USA

Pep Boys Was sold a faulty oil pan for a 764X4 Van Factory SB350 Manager not willing to HELP Expensive Job Bakersfield California

I lived in Bakersfield taking care of my Dying Aunt I bought an oil pan 50 some $ and a Felpro gasket  another 30 some dollars and aSynthetic oil change more $ for  a1976 Chev 4X4 Van Factory Built. My Aunt past away I did not have the time to change it then. I moved from Bakersfield not soon enough. I now live in wonderful El Dorado County. I just finished doing a job for nothing, have to put old 1 back on More money. Called Manager Mike said if he could find proff of purchase he would call me i dont think he will... Another Pep Boys In Bakersfield did a valve cover for my 2001 Daewoo had to do it twice. I  work on my Custom 4X4 can' t TRUST ANYONE. I was even a member of there rewards program now they can not find proff of purchase,  funny i did a change of address in Nov 2013 I STILL GET MAILLED THERE CRAP FORM BAKERSFEILD TO MY P.O. BOX HERE!!! There is no accountability any more. DO NOT DO BUSSINESS WITH PEP BOYS OR LET THEM TOUCH YOUR CAR!!!!! Thank goodness there are none in our communites wonder why??? Many Moe & Jack are on CRACK.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pep-Boys/Bakersfield-California-93309/Pep-Boys-Was-sold-a-faulty-oil-pan-for-a-764X4-Van-Factory-SB350-Manager-not-willing-to-1160799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pep Boys