Complaint Review: Pep Boys

• Submitted: Mon, July 13, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 13, 2009

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Pep Boys
10660 S W 40th St Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Pep Boys Auto Parts, Tires And Service PepBoys- SCAM- insisted I needed new breaks when I had just had them replaced Miami Florida

Pep Boys on Bird Road in Miami was fixing my back breaks for the 3rd time (they made mistakes each time). I was called back to look at my car and told that my front breaks were in terrible shape and that I had to replace them. I told them I just had them replaced about 2000 miles ago by another shop. The Pep Boy mechanic then said that the other shop ripped me off because they did not change the breaks. He suggested that I call the police if they would not fix my breaks. I have since taken the car to 2 impartial parties who both agreed, independently, that the beaks were indeed new and did not need to be replaced.

It is sick how far Pep Boys is willing to go to scam customers out of their money.

Atrox
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2009 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pep-Boys/Miami-Florida-33173/Pep-Boys-Auto-Parts-Tires-And-Service-PepBoys-SCAM-insisted-I-needed-new-breaks-when-I-469282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pep Boys