Complaint Review: PepBoys

• Submitted: Wed, October 01, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 01, 2008

• Reported By:North Providence Rhode Island
PepBoys
North Main St Providence, Rhode Island U.S.A.

PepBoys Never seen anything like this Providence Rhode Island

I have been in the auto field for over 30 years and work for this company for a short time. All I can say is WOW! The service manager Kevin is by far the biggest thief in the buissness. I was witness to some of the biggest ripoffs in my career. These poor people have no clue what their in for when he gets their car in. I had to leave this company because in my opinion the work done at these stores is criminal. Where is the CEO? I contacted human resource and there was zero action. Take my advice and go anywhere but PepBoys.

Jd
North Providence, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2008 05:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PepBoys/Providence-Rhode-Island-02904/PepBoys-Never-seen-anything-like-this-Providence-Rhode-Island-377526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PepBoys