Complaint Review: PepBoys

• Reported By: GRUBBS,GILL — YUMA Arizona USA
PepBoys
32nd street Yuma, Arizona United States of America

PepBoys SOLED ME A LIMON/GREENWORKS LAWNMOWER Yuma, Arizona

Pepboys ,soled us a lawnmower on August 20th ,we traded our old gas one ,after waiting an hour and a half ,because the machanic didn't have time to see if our mower was good enough to be traded for a battery one ,he could't get it started ,we brought my son ,that is a mechanic ,and he showed him how to start it ,we asked about warrenty ,they said it is what ever it says on the box they  said for sure they knew it had 30 day in house warrenty ,we used our greenworks lawnmower 1 time and it had to be charged after been fully charged ,we tryed to cut my daughter yard ,it needed charging again ,so me and husband went to pepboys ,to get an exchange ,they spoke with 4 different people and nobody could give them an answer after a while they were toled that there was no warrenty at all ,even though the box has 2 year warrenty writen on it ,one guy said I guess u are stuck with it ! I called customer service and someone was going to call me back ,Today is September 11 ,and I am still waiting for a call back ,I asked that this matter needed to be resolved before the 30 days.What do i have to do get an exchange ,or refund ? supposably we are the first unsatisfied customers of this greenworks lawnmower . All I can say is I wont be going back to Pepboys anytime soon!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PepBoys/Yuma-Arizona-85364/PepBoys-SOLED-ME-A-LIMONGREENWORKS-LAWNMOWER-Yuma-Arizona-939897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PepBoys