Complaint Review: Pepboys Auto

• Reported By: lgough — Coral Springs Florida United States of America
Pepboys Auto
2100 North University Drive Coral Springs, Florida United States of America

Pepboys Auto screwed me over on a transmission Coral Springs, Florida

One week ago my car broke down on the highway. I had to get it towed to the nearest mechanic. When they had a look at it they told me " your Transmission is toast, you need a hole new one." I told them that could not be the case that I had not to long ago had got one done at PEPBOYS.

Then, I called PEPBOYS spoke to the service manager at the Coral Springs, FL location, and told him what had happen. After, he told me sorry we only cover you within 12,000 miles your at 14,000 miles. I payed over TWO THOUSAND dollars for the job they did (Transmission).

Now, the job is being done twice again, and again I am paying thousand's in repairs simply because 1. PEPBOYS did NOT to their job 2. they will not even man up to their work, I am only 2,000 miles over, a new transmission should not break every year, it should out live the life of a car.

I had to pay towing fees and I have been out of a car for weeks, its has affected my work. PEPBOYS is not a reliable company, please do not support them. Do not get any major work done there. I would not be writing this if this if I did not feel strong about what has happen to me.

It is unfair, I am a 21 year old girl who has to work hard for her money, money I was saving to go to school, now I have to push my dreams further because of the setbacks PEPBOYS had put me in. They wiped my hole saving out. What has happen to me should not go unnotice.

Thank you,
Lorena Gough
Email me at Lgough90@gmail.com if you have any questions
Sunday, May 29, 2011

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2011 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pepboys-Auto/Coral-Springs-Florida-33076/Pepboys-Auto-screwed-me-over-on-a-transmission-Coral-Springs-Florida-734526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pepboys Auto