• Report: #320673

• Submitted: Mon, March 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 24, 2008

• Reported By:Raleigh North Carolina
Pepboys Auto
3720 Capitol Blvd Raleigh, North Carolina U.S.A.

Pep Boys Getting the run around for reimbursement! Raleigh North Carolina

I went in for a simple tune up and oil change on Feb 18 2008. When I was advised that the tuneup was complete. I noticed gas pouring from the bottom of my car. I was told that a clip on the fuel filter installed broke & I would have to wait until Monday to have my car completed. I was asked to rent a car & that I would be reimbursed for my expense. I have heard no more about it an get no answers when I call. I am told to contact the claims department but no other info is offered. I have been promised return calls from the store manager in which I have gotten none. I have been trying to find out any information about the claim and get no answers only promises for a return call that never happens. All I want is the money refunded to me as promised.

Erica
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2008 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pepboys-Auto/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27604/Pep-Boys-Getting-the-run-around-for-reimbursement-Raleigh-North-Carolina-320673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pepboys Auto