Complaint Review: Pepboys Warminster Branch

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: GL — Chalfont Pennsylvania United States of America
Pepboys Warminster Branch
982 Street Road Warminster, Pennsylvania United States of America

Pepboys Warminster Branch Shoddy Repair work which blew the catalytic converters of my car Warminster , Pennsylvania

I got my car tuned-up at the Warminster  branch in PA on 8/11/2011. On 11/19/2011, my car just stalled and had to get it towed to the closest repair shop which was Monro. When people at Monroe started looking at the car they saw that Shoddy work was done  which caused the car to overheat and blew up the 3 catalytic converters. They also discovered that few of the maintenance items that I was  charged for was not done like the brake fluid change. In fact I was also charged for a cabin air filter which does not even go in my car. I  filed a complaint with Pepboys customer service and received calls from  Brian (service Manager @ Warminister) and Harman (Area Manager). They  just played a blame game and said that Monro was trying to frame them. I have pictures of the condition the car was in before it was fixed at  Monro, but the Area manager was not interested in helping me. I had to  spend $3700 to get the car repaired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2011 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pepboys-Warminster-Branch/Warminster-Pennsylvania-18974/Pepboys-Warminster-Branch-Shoddy-Repair-work-which-blew-the-catalytic-converters-of-my-ca-805765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pepboys Warminster Branch