Complaint Review: Pepboys rebates

• Reported By: Lisa — Fort Washington Maryland United States of America
Pepboys rebates
Saint Barnabos Road Marlo Heights, Maryland United States of America

Pepboys rebates Pepboys Rebate Check Rip-Off Marlo Heights, Maryland

This statement is written to formally file a complaint against Pepboys and/or Pepboys Rebate companys. I purchased 4 tires in November 2009 and was given and application to complete by the staff at the Marlo Heights, Maryland location. I completed and mailed the rebate application the same day I purchased the 4 tires. I have not received my Rebate Check from Pep Boys that was mailed on 14 DEC 2009. I received and email stating that a check has been mailed and I would receive it in 2 to 2 weeks. As of today 04 JAN 2010. I have not received the check. I contacted the rebate center 888 number listed in the email on Saturday, 02 JAN 2010 and was told to call back on Monday if I had not received my check. I did just that after checking my mail box again to discover no check. I was told that they would re-issue me another check and that it will be mailed in 2 to 3 more weeks. I asked the customer service agent if the check could be mailed to a P O Box address as apposed to a street address, he nastly stated "Why did I tell him that before he re-issued the check."

This this the worse practice of rebate processing I have ever heard of. I believe Pepboys being the mother company is aware of the numerous complaints filed against them, but choose the over look their unhappy customers.

I WILL NEVER SHOP AT PEPBOYS AND WILL NEVER REFER ANYONE TO THIS COMPANY. IF I DO NOT RECEIVE MY REBATE CHECK BY THE END OF JAN 2010. I WILL FILE A CIVIL SUIT AGAINST PEPBOYS AND ASSOCIATED COMPANYS FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT. AND TRUST I WILL RECEIVE ALOT MORE THAN THE $98 THAT IS DUE ME!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2010 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pepboys-rebates/Marlo-Heights-Maryland-20746/Pepboys-rebates-Pepboys-Rebate-Check-Rip-Off-Marlo-Heights-Maryland-549687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pepboys rebates