Complaint Review: Pepper cash

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: Sue — Hicksville New York
Pepper cash
Internet USA

Pepper cash They claimed I had a loan which I did not and sent me to a collection agency/law firm. The firm told me I was going to be arrested. They called my parents and told them I would be arrested because I frauded pepper cash. Internet

Pepper cash claims I took out a loan and never paid it. I did not take a loan. They sent me to a collection agency who threatened to have me arrested. They harrased me and my family. I neverheard of them until I was told I owe over $1,000.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pepper-cash/internet/Pepper-cash-They-claimed-I-had-a-loan-which-I-did-not-and-sent-me-to-a-collection-agency-1139728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pepper cash