Complaint Review: Per-Se

• Submitted: Tue, September 19, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, September 19, 2006

• Reported By:Ladson South Carolina
Per-Se
8085 Rivers Ave, North Charleston, SC North Charleston, South Carolina U.S.A.

Per-Se They cahsed my checks then turned two accounts over to collections. The first check was returned saying "don't know where to post" but I verified she can pull my info off my street address during our conversaton. North Charleston South Carolina

First they returned my check to me because they could not spell my name correctly and find an account for me. After I tried to help the very rude lady I just quit, I wrote a letter telling them not to be so lazy and do their job so they cashed my check.....then turned the account over for non payment and somehow they turned another account over which both have cleared checks Feb and June of 2006.

George
Ladson, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2006 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Per-Se/North-Charleston-South-Carolina-29406/Per-Se-They-cahsed-my-checks-then-turned-two-accounts-over-to-collections-The-first-chec-211680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Per-Se