Complaint Review: Perfect Bacon

• Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: Pissed of in Texas — San Antonio Texas
Perfect Bacon
Hawthorne, New York USA

Perfect Bacon Online purchasing process deceitful – cancelled but puts the order through, with no notice. Hawthorne New York

In the process of purchasing Bacon Bowls, I had decided not to purchase them, they were processed.  I was on the page to complete the process and in very bold letters red and white it said “Click here to complete your process” at that time I decided not to purchase them and I  X'ed out of the website.  A few days later I was checking my bank statement and notice that the purchase of the bowls went through.  I called to notify them of their program problem and they just offered a small discount to continue the process.  I took the discount and received the bowls, but a free cook book was also a part of the purchases, that I did not receive.  I called they said that I would not be receiving one, sorry!.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfect-Bacon/Hawthorne-New-York-10532/Perfect-Bacon-Online-purchasing-process-deceitful-cancelled-but-puts-the-order-throug-1117633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect Bacon