Complaint Review: Perfect Body In Bayshore NY

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: raidie11 — United States of America
Perfect Body In Bayshore NY
Bayshore NY bayshore, New York United States of America

Perfect Body In Bayshore New York They are a scam! Trust me I am professional, career hardworking woman! They made me fill out paper work without me knowing it was a credit card! Their laser treatment is a scam! Do not spend the money bayshore , New York

*UPDATE Employee: This is a false report

*Consumer Suggestion: a medical procedure spa or plastic surgeon

Please do not go to Perfect Body! Do not do the heat laser! They said it would rebuild collagen in my eyes..I am a 43 year old woman, I feel fairly attractive, I did not expect a miracle, really I didn't...because I am sure that is what they would say! But maybe 5% better? For the money i spent I should have had surgery...I was against surgery... but honestly if you want this fixed, that is your only option. I also asked about their payment plans...I asked over the phone how much I would get approved for... Before I knew I received a bill in the mail before my procedure.I didnt sign anything,... I didn't give my approval...I gave them information that I though t was related to health files.. I was going to pay cash for most of it... and now I get this bill! With Fees!!! ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!!!  I also got the cellulite in my legs done...I am a runner and do spin..you ask why do I have cellulite. I dont know but I do... that did not help either!!!! 7K LATER for both procedures! i am embarassed to even say it aloud. I want to cry everytime I think of it. Please get a couple of opinions before you go, and I hope that I might have changed somes mind!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfect-Body-In-Bayshore-NY/bayshore-New-York-/Perfect-Body-In-Bayshore-New-York-They-are-a-scam-Trust-me-I-am-professional-career-har-1011114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect Body In Bayshore NY

This is a false report

AUTHOR: Customer Care - ()

Hello,
This report makes absolutely no sense and we highly question the authenticity of the real "Author".  First you say you asked about a payment plan, and then get a bill, without giving information or signing anything?  Its impossible to do that without you providing specific, verifiable credit and Identification information. Then you state you got "heat laser" (we do not provide a heat laser service) services.  So are you saying that you got services but weren't supposed to be charged? Im sorry, it doesn't add up.

THIS IS AN OBVIOUS ATTEMT TO SMEAR OUR NAME FOR NO REASON.

IF YOU ARE A REAL CLIENT, PLEASE CALL US WITH YOUR ACTUAL NAME SO THAT WE CAN WORK ON A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEMS YOU PURPORT IN THIS FORUM.

-Management

#2 Consumer Suggestion

a medical procedure spa or plastic surgeon

AUTHOR: lawMD - ()

I noticed you listed this as a plastic surgeon. i never heard of this place but your listing made me look into the website and sure enough a flier arrived in my mail just last thursday. I looked further and noticed there were no names printed anywhere. Generally a medical doctor is proud to list there title all over their publication.

My question to you the poster of this sour comment is did you see a physician? Who performed the skin tightening and lipo procedure? was it a physician was it a nurse practitioner was it an aesthetician? the procedure you described is a medical procedure and if deleivered by a non medical provider constitutes the illegal practice of medicine.
I noted the ad stated  " non surgical" under all its offerings well yes thats true but the procedure is Medical as was most of their offerings.

If the person treating you was an aesthetician, medical aestatician, cosmatologist or laser tech then you should write the the office of professional discipline in hauppauge NY and file a complaint detailing the illegal practice of medicine has occured. The OPD web site is http://www.op.nysed.gov/opd/complain.htm

If you wee treated by a medical professional well  no procedure is 100%