Complaint Review: Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics

• Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: Michelle — islip New York United States of America
Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics
1150 Sunrise Highway, Bayshore, NY 11706 Internet United States of America

Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics Overcharged for procedure. Did not do what I was told it would do. Internet, Internet

In my consultation for acne scars I was told that with 6 sessions with the Matrix laser it would clear most of/or all of my scarring.  I was told that the pricing is over 2k for 6 sessions when I told the women that I had a consult just a year ago and was told much less she then told me well she can give it to me for a little less but that was a year ago and the lasers have gone up since then.

I completed my entire 6 sessions and I have had no difference at all.  The laser did not do what it claimed it could do at all.  I could see if I saw some improvement but nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfect-Body-Laser-and-Aesthetics/internet/Perfect-Body-Laser-and-Aesthetics-Overcharged-for-procedure-Did-not-do-what-I-was-told-889878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics