Complaint Review: Perfect Body

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: sajith — Floral Park New York United States of America
Perfect Body
1150 Sunrise Hwy bay shore, New York United States of America

Perfect Body health spa in Bayshore Do not go to Perfect Body with there ad paper they are such a rip off. Too pricey and when you say no nasty attitude bay shore, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Please Read

I went for an initial consultation after i did the paperwork i decide not to go with the treatment. I told the lady i am not going throught with the treatment now and i told her i don't want any problem with refunding my money. They call me back monday and i told them i am defintly not going with the treatment. they ask me to come to the office and i have to sign some paper. When i went there they were forcing me with another treatment. i said no i came to sign my papers they credited the credit card and they won't give my four hundres dollar deposit back. They are offering me with other product which i am not intrested mainly because they are tooooooo expensive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Perfect-Body/bay-shore-New-York-11706/Perfect-Body-health-spa-in-Bayshore-Do-not-go-to-Perfect-Body-with-there-ad-paper-they-are-996557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Perfect Body

Please Read

AUTHOR: Customer Care - ()

Dear Sajith,
When you came into our facility seeking Aesthetic services, you left a $400 deposit with the understanding that it would go towards the treatment that you scheduled.  You did not call us until 2 days after your appointment, which you missed without notifying us that you were unable to keep it.  Once you requested a refund, we asked you to come back in order to provide us with the credit card that the credit was to be issued to. Accordingly, we do not keep credit cards on file for your security.  The refund was processed and typically takes 1-2 business days to batch out. We are disappointed that you chose to rush into a complaint for no reason.  If there is anything that we could've done better, I ask that you call and speak to me so that I may resolve any other issue's. Thank You.

Respectfully,